Our classes in the studio will resume this coming Saturday 13th June, the maximum number of students per class is 10, as you can appreciate this means bookings are essential.
To keep everyone safe we have some new guidelines to adhere to:
- 1.5m distance will be required in the studio so we will have markers on the floor where you can place your mat.
- Continue to be mindful of social distancing in reception, the foyer and the bathrooms.
- Please bring your own mat and props such as block, belt and blanket. If you are going to use one of our bolsters, please bring a towel to place over it.
- We have some mats (new and second hand) and blocks in stock if you would like to buy one now.
- Please use the hand sanitiser before you enter the studio.
- Do not come to class if you are unwell.
- We need to keep a register of all people coming through the studio, please sign in.
The schedule has been updated on the website and Momoyoga.
You are able to book online and pay cash at the studio if you would prefer not to pay online.
I have also created a special immersion for us to celebrate Winter Solstice. You can book in here.
I cannot wait to see you all again.