So yummy and so good for you, easy to make and perfect for lunchboxes!
Recipe makes around 12 balls, they keep for up to two weeks in the fridge. Have fun making these :)
- 2 heaped Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 heaped Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbsp desiccated coconut put aside
- 1 ½ Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ Tbsp hulled sesame seeds
- 4 ½ Tbsp activated buckwheat
- 2 heaped Tbsp pepitas
- 9 Medjool dates
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp water
- Remove the pit from the dates and set aside.
- Blend all dry ingredients together in a food processor until roughly chopped then add the dates, coconut oil and water. Blend into a sticky dough.
- Wet hands and roll the mixture (around 1 Tbsp) into a ball. Finish by rolling in desiccated coconut or alternatively you could use sesame seeds or raw cacao powder.
Made by Ruby with love